Chuck showed the group a fun and easy way to add an Agile twist to the classic Pictionary game by using agile events, phrases, and roles instead of traditional Pictionary words.
- Use a flip chart paper or an online whiteboard
- Facilitator gives one person an Agile event, role, or phrase from the list below (use a private chat or e-mail to send the phrase)
- Artist can only draw lines and pictures (no words) while the rest of the participants try to guess the Agile phrase. Suggested time limit of 1 to 3 minutes.
- Start with easier ones, then add in more challenge as group gets the hang of it
- List of possible Agile events, roles, and phrases (or come up with your own)
- Daily Stand-up
- Sprint Planning
- Sprint Review
- Sprint or Kanban Board
- Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- Face-to-face communication
- Self-organizing team
More on Pictionary here: https://www.mattelgames.com/en-us/family/pictionary